Interim Asset Analyst
Nederlandse Aardolie Maatschappij
Finance Department (ONEgas)
Assen, the Netherlands
August 2, 2004 - July 31, 2005
- Project to develop a long-term forecasting model of operational expenses to assist in maintaining the 25 Year Asset Reference Plan.
- Project to create a historical database of operational expenses of offshore installations by combining the financial accounts (SAP) of two companies (NAM BV & Shell Expro UK) to be used in the Operational Philosophy Review(OPR). The database was implemented as trend analysis tool by the ONEgas leadership team.
- Assisted asset analysts and the OPR Project Lead in the analysis of operational expenses.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of the cost allocation structure used by Shell.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of the end conclusions of a biannual benchmark exercise held by the association of all offshore gas producers in the Netherlands.
- NAM BV & Shell Expro use SAP for their financial administrations.
- MS Excel is used for analysis & modeling.
- Office languages at NAM BV are Dutch and English.