Interim Asset Analyst
Nederlandse Aardolie Maatschappij
Finance Deparment (ONEgas)
Assen, the Netherlands
February 13, 2006 - May 12, 2006
(see my earlier project at NAM B.V.)
- Project to further develop a operational expense forecasting model to aid in determing the 25 jaar Asset Reference Plan, the model was further developed to analyze various scenarios for individual assets and groups of assets and to assist in determining “end of field life”.
- Responsible for a “top−down” forecast of operational expenses voor 2006 − 2011.
- Assisted other analysts with ad hoc tasks due to capacity problems arising from reorganisation and the roll−out of a new version of SAP.
- NAM BV & Shell Expro use SAP for their financial administrations.
- MS Excel is used for analysis & modeling.
- Office languages at NAM BV are Dutch and English.