Leeuwarden, the Netherlands
September 5, 2008 - May 13, 2009
management information and budget exhaustion
- Ensure optimal management reporting to the various different sectors relating to financial, production, and human resource figures.
- Management reporting in relation to the relevant DVO’s (service agreements) and annual plan.
- Management information relating to benchmark indicators, so that management is able to quickly monitor developments.
- Provide ad hoc reports.
- Monitor the exhaustion of budgets.
- Identify bottlenecks and advise management.
- Contribute to drafting the annual budget and budget proposals and play a role in the management and maintenance (updating) of the resultant products.
- Contribute to the preparation and updating of the DVO’s with other service components.
- Contribute to providing information and reports to the Raad voor de Rechtspraak.
- Contribute to providing information and reports to the other service components in terms of the agreements in the DVO’s.
- Contribute to the translation of policy within the the finance department.
- Play a role in the management and maintenance (updating) of the products offered.
- Translate national policy to the local situation and inform and support management in their application.
- Contribute to the policy translation financially to the implementation within the administrative processes. Translation of the identified funding to implement this system and informing the management on the application.
- The Rechtbank uses SAP 4.3 fot the financial accounting.
- Reporting was done using MS Excel.
- In addition, MS Access and MS Excel were used for analysis.