General Accounting Specialist
Iomega International S.A.
Utrecht, the Netherlands
March 15, 1999 - October 31, 1999
- Responsible for the daily reconciliation of the general ledger with the sub ledgers for finished goods & work in progress .
- At month end it was my responsibility to calculate & process reserves for excess & obsolete inventories, defective inventories, non-return of RMA’s and warranties.
- I was also responsible for maintenance of the transfer price lists in Oracle.
- My tasks included ad hoc reports for colleagues in General Accounting, for colleagues in the Financial Analysis & Planning departments and for external auditors.
- Iomega uses Oracle for it’s financial administration.
- MS Access and MS Excel are used for calculation & analysis.
- At Iomega International SA, being the European distributor for an American company, English was the office language.