Assistant Manager Option Order Administration
ING Bank - Securities Division
(formerly Nederlands Middenstands Bank)
Head Office, Option Order Administration Department
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
February15, 1986 - December 31, 1987
- Led a team of 20 (in our office & and at the European Option Exchange).
- Daily finacial reconciliation and reconciliation of option margins of the NMB/ING option contract production with the European Option Exchange listings.
- Managed the daily allocation of option transactions to customer orders in order to provide customers with timely and accurate contracts.
- Every 3rd Saturday I managed the expiration procedures at the E.O.E. for all our clearing customers.
- Accountable for all positions held by NMB/ING Options Correction Account.
- Consulted regional offices with regard to customer claims.