Bank Insinger de Beaufort N.V.
(formerly Integro Financial Services B.V.)
Finance & Control Department
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
August 1, 1993 - December 31, 1998
- Responsible for the monthly consolidation for financial reporting to management (+/- 20 international entities in 6 currencies).
- Jointly responsible for creating and maintaining the group’s chart of accounts. I was responsible for uniformity in recording transactions as well as the reporting for all the groups companies administered in the Netherlands.
- Responsible for the entire financial administration for the group’s holding company. The holding company, a Swiss S.A., had the treasury function for all world-wide activities. In 1995 when the de Integro Group acquired Bank Insinger de Beaufort the treasury function ceased within the holding company.
- In 1995 I took over the financial administration of 6 groups companies (this included Dutch B.V.’s en N.V.’s, a Jersey Ltd., and British Virgin Islands. S.A.’s) this also included the Dutch operating company, a B.V. In taking over the administration of the operating company, I also became responsible for Accounts Payable.
- As special project I was assigned to convert data (including all historical data) from Accpac to Platinum (accounting packages.) for all group companies.
- Another special project I was assigned was to convert all four of the group’s fixed asset registers from Lotus 1-2-3 & Quarto Pro to MS Access.
- Bank Insinger de Beaufort used AccPac and Platinum for the financial administration.
- Lotus 123 was used for analysis. Because of Bank Insinger de Beaufort’s historical ties with South Africa the office language is English