Dutch Committee for Afghanistan
Finance and Administration Department
October 1, 2006 - March 31, 2007
- Preparation of financial reports to the board (monthly) and donors (as required).
- Financial year closing of accounts.
- Consolidation of regional accounts, and assisted the regional financial administrations
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements.
- Coordination with internal, external and donor auditors.
- Management and reconciliation of funds of different donors and ensure funds availability.
- Coordinate financial transactions & reporting.
- Assist project management staff on allocation of budgets.
- Assist in the implementation of organizational financial and administrative policies and procedures.
- Payment of staff salaries and ensure timely and accurate payments to suppliers and other parties.
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts and inter-office accounts.
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate and well documented traceable records of all financial transactions.
- Assist in preparation of contracts with the suppliers.
- Deal with relevant (non) governmental institutions such as MoF, MoE, NGOs, etc
- Implement automated stores system
- DCA uses QuickBooks for it’s financial administration.
- MS Excel and MS Access are used for analysis.
- Office language at DCA is English.